After Sales Manager - ASM-071619
After Sales Manager
City (Zip code)
Louisville, Colorado USA
Summary:Position includes managing and performing customer contact, warranty evaluation, and stringing machine diagnosis. This position requires mechanical and electronic aptitude and involves product service, customer support, technical trouble shooting, and warranty evaluation.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Manage the activities of the After Sales department.
- Assist with answering calls related to warranty and technical service.
- Issue return authorization numbers to customers and log all return authorization information.
- Provide product evaluations on all incoming warranty claims.
- Create credit requests for all product returns.
- Repair or replace approved warranty product claims.
- Enter replacement orders and scrap products.
- Authorize credit card payments for billed orders.
- Research information requested from customers to ensure complete satisfaction within our internal policies and established standards.
- Processes and prepares responses to customer correspondence received through our general email.
- Return denied warranty claims and explanation back to customers using the appropriate shipping system.
- Create and update warranty defect reporting and send monthly report to our parent company's Quality Department, including all stringing machines and parts for repair or refurbishment.
- Provide tennis stringing machine diagnosis to customers.
- Assist in the sale of tennis stringing machines
- Completes any follow-up work required to ensure complete and accurate customer service.
- Create and document all After Sales policies, procedures, and technical information
- Maintain accurate inventory of stringing machines and all requisite parts for repair/replacement.
- Provide insight/guidance to aftersales KPI's/Analysis/Process & Tools
- Provide leadership/execution in accordance with agreed upon KPI's for B2C, B2B, CRM
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year College or University; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-2 years minimum experience with technical service, customer service, or warranty processing is required.
- Tennis or sporting goods industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, creativity, and continued willingness to take initiative a must.
- Working knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Inventory software; Order processing systems; Word Processing (Word) software is required.