Inside Sales Representative - ISR112019
CITY (ZIP CODE)
This position is primarily responsible for providing service to customers and support all internal departments with customer relations.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Provide all customers with excellent customer service.
- Answer customer calls and assist customers with orders and questions.When needed, educate customers on products and company policies.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Make outbound sales calls.
- Perform customer order entry.
- Pay attention to customer risk.If a customer is high risk, notify the credit department before entering a new order.
- Communicate with and support all departments.
- Collaborate with other inside sales representatives to ensure the efficiency of the department.
- Collaborate with all other department representatives to ensure the efficiency of the company.
- Process customer sales credits and maintain approval records.
- Authorize credit card payments for appropriate customers.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Tennis or sporting goods industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Direct to Consumer sales/internet platforms and associated software systems a plus.
- English/French bi-lingual oral communication skills are a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, creativity, and continued willingness to take initiative a must.
- Working knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Inventory software; Manufacturing software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.