CSR Director M/F - DIRRSE2023
CITY (ZIP CODE)
BABOLAT, multinational and human size company has been creating, innovating and designing the full equipment of tennis, badminton and padel players since 1875. As the leader of players equipment, we are counting 380 employees and selling in more than 160 countries.
Tied to the strong growth of the family held Babolat company and the will to reinforce in the long term our sustainable development policy, we are creating this new department meant to work closely together with all services and to report directly to Top Management.
As the CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Director - M/F, your role is to design, implement and drive the CSR strategy worldwide in connection with various involved services and departments.
Responsabilities of the CSR Director focus on 4 main pillars :
Design the CSR strategy until 2030
- Design the process and CSR strategy, based in the first place on current maturity analysis and carbon footprint workstreams
- List priority action plans by identifying the most relevant CSR issues
Roll out the strategy and operational plans
- Coordinate and fuel the CSR approach by rolling out the roadmap
- Monitor action plans along with the coordination of crossfonctional projects
- Manage the CSR performance (KPIs, reportings)
Develop CSR related skills
- Support the evolution of job families directly impacted by CSR and grow the overall level of expertise ( handbooks, trainings, ...)
- Spread the CSR approach throughout job sectors (ex materials, packaging ...), include CSR in daily practises
- Drive internal and external communication activities and therefore enhance the brand image
- Promote CSR and bring internal and external (extended company) teams together around it
You hold a 5 years degree in engineering, business, a master degree or equivalent.
You have a significant experience in driving business transformation and project management ideally in the consumer goods industry and in an international mid-sized company.
A strong CSR acumen or a sustainable development oriented experience is required.
Advanced english is required, a second foreign language is appreciated.
Lastly, you are known as a strong leader able to convince and federate teams.
Occasional travels in France or abroad.
Join the Babolat adventure !