Brand Activation Manager - BAMG112022
CITY (ZIP CODE)
Within our Spanish subsidiary, we are looking for a Brand Activation Manager (Spain and Portugal). You will be in charge of define, implement and coordinate the activation plan and marketing budget of the brand in Spain and Portugal, in line with the international brand strategy. You will also manage several promoters to drive relationships and activations with the field network (players, coaches, clubs, tournaments).
You contribute to promoting the visibility of the brand on the ground, in the places of practice, but also at the digital level by the creation of local content and the activation of the entire national digital ecosystem.
More specifically, the main tasks are :
ACTIVATION PLAN AND BUDGET
- Build the annual activation plan and marketing budget, following the global strategy and adapting to the local specificities
- Activate all levers that are relevant for the market (digital, grassroots, media, etc)
- Implement and follow up the activations all year long, with the team
- Analyse the activations done, sharing the reports with HQ brand activation
- Establish the global follow-up and with each promoter / sales rep, ensure to respect the annual given budget
DIGITAL ACTIVATIONS / MEDIA
- Promote the brand on all digital relevant levers in the market
- Create and animate the local digital content, in collaboration with an agency
- Work with the community managers to relay local content, ambassadors / players content, and activation of local influencers
- Communicate with our different targets (B2C, coaches, retailers) through emailings
- Activate the local B2B network: sharing digital toolbox with webdealers, creating specific activations with them
- Develop media relationships in collaboration with the agency
- Plan and deliver the merchandising tools, in collaboration with the reps
- Develop the commercial support for all retailers requests (visuals, products info, B2B access, etc)
- Ensure visibility in the stores, create activations with clients
PROMOTION / GRASSROOTS
Management and animation of a promoters' team, and sales reps as well in other regions to maintain the following missions in the whole territory :
- Activations in clubs : organize regular products tests sessions / animations in partner clubs & events
- Players sponsorships : Define the best recruitment strategy with the country manager. Detect, recruit and sign contract with local players and juniors.
- Coaches, clubs & local federations partnerships : Detect, recruit and sign contract with coaches and clubs / academies, in line with the global strategy. Organize activations with local federations / leagues
- Coaches conventions : organize annual conventions in all the territory
- Tournaments and events: Select and drive the national and local events, in line with the global strategy.
Business school graduate with a marketing specialization, you have a minimum of 3 years experience in operational marketing with project management within an international company. You have experience in team management.
You know the tennis sport sector in Spain and its ecosystem (tournaments, clubs, etc.).
You have the ability to negotiate contracts, to carry out interventions in public, internally or externally.
You are proficient in IT management tools (especially Excel).
To carry out your missions, you master Spanish and are comfortable in English. Fluency in French is a plus.
Your ability to analyze and synthesize, your sense of listening, teamwork and your ability to adapt will be assets for this position.
Join us !