Sales Representative Lombardy - SAREP1023
CITY (ZIP CODE)
We're currently looking for our Sales Representative, for a permanent contract position to join our team.
The Sales Representative is in charge of developing sales growth through our selective network of retailers in the Lombardy Area.
Your main missions:
- Account management of the Tennis & Padel Retail Accounts ensuring continued compliance with our Selective Distribution Policy (SDP), including the KA Cisalfa with the support of the CM
- Identify and manage growth plans and explore all sales revenue opportunities with existing clients
- Manage all client's sales and order related activity within the area
- Analyse and report the area's market size, associated trends and market share of the brand
- Manage credit control related to clients within the area
- Be responsible for the animation of the brand with our partners (clubs, tournaments and coaches)
- To be the support for the development of Courtside & the club policy in its sector
- Facilitate in depth client product training
- Organize demo days
- Detect young players and recruit them (local contracts) in collaboration with the Activation Manager & Promoters
- Ensure weekly reporting on your area
- Customer credit management in conjunction with the Accounting manager & Customer credit assistant
3-5 years of experience in account management and or specialist sports industry role.
Bachelor or master's degree in business relevant field.
Knowledge of the racquet sports industry, in particular tennis & padel with an interest in technical sporting goods.
Your ability to play tennis or padel would be a plus.
Ability to master IT tools, and especially ERP system (SALESFORCE, B2B, ORLIWEB)
Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with high levels of organization will be essential to succeed in this position.
Join Babolat !